Tianhua Baizi Hall
Tianhua hall and Baizi Hall are combined into Tianhua Baizi Hall which is to the southeast of hai-yin pond.
The former name of Tianhua Hall was Qingliantai(Green lotus throne). In the period of 1851-1861 Monk Fuzhen transformed it jnto a nunnery. Baizi Hall was also called as Cypress Seed Hall in the period of 1662-1722 Monk Xinyi lived in a hut there and named the hut as Liuhe Nunnery. His disciple's disciple Guangbo etc. built Great Compassion Pavilion in addition to it by the end of the reign of Emperor Kangxi. Then it was renamed as current name. They have 80 rooms of building sand 2,597 m2 of building area.